What are the Breast Actives ingredients? What you put on your skin goes into your body and your skin may also be sensitive to harsh chemicals.
Before you use any creams or supplements for a bigger bust it is best for you to learn as much about it as you can. This is for your own peace of mind.
This is very true when you take a breast enhancement supplements too. Today we will look at the breast actives ingredients in both the cream and the supplements.
If you are looking to increase your breast size then you may have heard of Breast Actives. Warning, only buy Breast Actives from the official site to avoid fakes and scams.
Breast Actives Ingredients in the Cream And Supplements
We have researched the ingredients in Breast Actives cream and supplements. According to the website they say that their mission is “to deliver the highest quality health and beauty products with the best value to our customers.”
The key active compounds are indeed from natural sources and no petrochemicals were found. These ingredients are all natural or are natural derivatives. We have looked them up on the internet and added a link to explain exactly what they are.
Main active ingredients found in Breast Actives supplements:
- Fennel Seeds: They are rich in oil and they have phytoestrogens. Plants with phytoestrogens of which fennel is a very popular example are optimal for breast enhancement. The female breast naturally benefits from this balancing effect on female hormones, which are in fact ‘caught’ by the receptor sites in the mammary glands.
- Blessed Thistle: Revered since at least the Middle Ages in Europe for its healing properties. It was used as a digestive stimulant and a purifying tonic. It is used to enable easy absorption of other ingredients in this product. Traditional herbalists have employed it to support lactation in nursing mothers and in treating several reproductive issues in women.
- Dong Quai Root: Sometimes called “female ginseng”. It has been used for more than 2,000 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a tonic for those with low vitality, fatigue, pelvic pain and irregular menstrual cycles. Cells studies suggest a possible estrogenic effect that can stimulate breast enlargement in women.
- Fenugreek: An herb that is commonly found growing in the Mediterranean region of the world. One of several popular ingredients used by ancient Turks and Egyptians for breast enlargement. Due to its estrogen like properties it has a long history of use for the treatment of reproductive and hormonal disorders. It has been used for help with breast enlargement and to reduce menstrual pain.
- Dandelion: A natural detoxifier that is full of vitamins A, B, C, and D, as well as minerals such as iron, potassium, and zinc. Native Americans took it to treat kidney disease, swelling, skin problems, heartburn, and upset stomach. In traditional Chinese medicine, dandelion has been used to treat stomach problems, appendicitis, and breast problems.
- Kelp: More than capable as an adequate daily women’s vitamin. This is because it’s packed with other necessary nutrients such as iron, calcium and potassium that are so necessary, and lost, during monthly cycles, pregnancy or lactation. It assists the body in fighting off infection and the magnesium and iron in kelp is beneficial to a healthy bloodstream. It creates a friendly environment for the growth of red blood cells.
- Watercress Leaf: Many benefits from watercress are claimed. It acts as a stimulant, a source of phytochemicals and antioxidants, a diuretic, an expectorant, and a digestive aid. The medicinal properties in the leaf extract from this plant actively support breast tissues among other things.
Main active ingredients found in Breast Actives cream:
- Saw Palmetto: Its ripe fruit is used to make medicine. It has been used for a wide variety of ailments. It is also used as a diuretic, a sedative, and to enhance sexual drive. It is also used for breast enhancement.
- Chamomile: one of the oldest favorites among garden herbs for its reputation as a medicinal plant. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues and no plant was better known to the country folk of old. It has been grown for centuries in English gardens for its use as a common domestic medicine.
- Almond oil: This nut is antioxidant rich, high in vitamin E, fat and protein content along with containing many essential nutrients. The daily usage of this home ingredient can treat many ailments and treats various beauty and hair issues.
- Red Clover: Some women use red clover for symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes. Also for breast pain or tenderness (mastalgia) and for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Red clover is applied to the skin for sores, burns, and chronic skin diseases including eczema and psoriasis.
- Avena Sativa Is rich in carbohydrates, soluble and insoluble fibers. When used externally, it potentially enhances skin fighting against various skin problems. Internally it traditionally has been used as a stimulant and a remedy for stress, anxiety, depression, and overall tension. It is also claimed to be an aphrodisiac, and recent research is confirming that these claims are not too far off.
- Wild Yam: Used since the 18th century in the 1950s scientists discovered that the roots of wild yam contain diosgenin. Diosgenin is a phytoestrogen, or a plant-based estrogen that can be chemically converted into a hormone called progesterone. These hormones support breast health.
- Pueraria Mirifica: The ingredient is usually found in creams. Most commercial products containing pueraria are available as rejuvenating, antiaging, or skin-lightening creams or gels. It’s used in beauty soaps, or as capsules or tablets for increasing appetite, enlarging breasts, and other rejuvenating purposes.
Complete list of non key ingredients:
The ingredients that are in Breast Actives pills include: Tribasic Calcium Phosphate; Calcium Carbonate; Stearic Acid; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate; Croscarmellose Sodium Silicon Dioxide; Modified Cellulose; Water; Maltodextrin; Pharmaceutical Glaze; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Hydroxypropyl Cellulose. Safflower Oil; Damiana Extract; Sepilift DPHP; Vitamin A Palmitate; Grapefruit Seed Extract; Rheocare ATH; Vitamin E Acetate; Avocado Oil; Hyaluronic Acid; Germaden II; Purified water and Hydrolyzed Collagen.